Prosciutto & Figs Salad
- 10-12 Purple Fresh Figs
- 10-12 Slices Serrano Prosciutto (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Mint (Finely Chopped)
- 50 ml Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Tablespoons Glazed Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- Step 1 Cut the figs into quarters, wrap each fig with one slice of prosciutto around the outside.
- Step 2 Top with a dollop of yoghurt, then top with finely chopped fresh mint, then add cracked pepper all over the platter and then sprinkle olive oil & glazed balsamic vinegar.