Check out how to make this quick, healthy & delicious Sicilian orange salad with chilli flakes to brighten up your summer.
Sicilian Orange Salad with Chilli Flakes
Sicilian Orange Salad is an easy fresh dish perfect for your summer day.
- 4-6 pieces Organic Oranges or Blood Oranges
- ½ Piece Red Onions or Spring Onions (Finely sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 1 Orange (Freshly squeezed)
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dill (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- Step 1 Take skin off from the oranges and cut them into slices.
- Step 2 Add the sliced oranges into a bowl, along with the chilli flakes, sliced red onions, extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed orange juice, finely chopped dill, cracked black pepper and sea salt.
- Step 3 Mix together thoroughly and serve