A fantastic addition to any party and this is a very healthy and tasty dish.
- 2 capsicums (red and yellow)
- 1 egg plant
- 1 zucchini
- 2 garlic cloves
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf of ciabatta or sourdough bread
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Step 2 Dice the capsicums, eggplant and zucchini into small cubes. Also cut the thyme finely.
- Step 3 In a bowl mix the vegetables with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped thyme and garlic.
- Step 4 Put the mixture on an oven tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Step 5 Slice the bread and toast on a BBQ, griddle pan or a frying pan. About one minute on each side.
- Step 6 Rub each toast with garlic clove and brush with olive oil.
- Step 7 Put the mixture on each bread and serve.